Wireless Fire Control Panel Model S provides various information.
- Addressed alarms;
- Login/ password access;
- Date and alert of the next review;
- Low battery alert;
- Peripheral and network status query (enabled/ disabled);
- Signal level;
- Battery level;
- Messages icon.
Even easier to operate.
- Color and touch sensitive display;
- Intuitive navigation;
- Access to various information directly at the Central.
- Status of peripherals and network in real time;
- Access to message history.
Several definitions can be established according to the needs of each project.
- Addressing peripherals by division, zone, group and location;
- 5 types of alarm;
- 8 types of visual/ audible touch;
- Time variation for each type of device;
- Shooting modes;
- Scheduling for simulations;
- Support for 8 users.
It does not depend on the operating system for its operation.
- Free of updates;
- Virus free;
- Own protocol;
- Encrypted data packets;
- Signal redundancy (peripheral is not linked to just one signal router).
- Smartphone data communication module (optional);
- Ethernet data communication module (optional).
Type: radio communication and wired power
Ringtones: 5 with 8 selectable tones
Alarm indicator: Red alarm/ audible led
Width/ Length: 140 x 172mm
Supply voltage: 3.7V battery/ 5V internal source
Current: 5.6Ah battery
Working temperature: -10 ° ~ 60 ° C
Number of channels: 16
Data transmission rate: 256kbps
Communication protocol: Own
Encryption: 128 Bits